My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon
image Although Ekta Kapoor shares a good rapport with both her 'Once Upon'... stars, Akshay Kumar and Ajay Devgn, she might just find herself in a box-office tussle with the two next August. The buzz is that the three are planning to release their respective film on the same day—15th August next year.    "Akshay Kumar has already announced the arrival of Gabbar on 15th August next year. On the other hand Ajay Devgn too has sounded off all involved that Singham 2 would arrive on the same date. Now Balaji is also eyeing the same date to release its still untitled Emraan Hashmi and Kareena Kapoor starrer, which is being co-produced by Dharma Productions," a sourc
sub icon
image Abhishek Bachchan may have denied it hotly in the past, but the family has indeed invested in a lavish property in Dubai. The diarist can confirm that while on his way to Dubai, where he joins the cats and crew of Farah Khan's next directorial, Abhishek got into a friendly conversation with a copassenger.    That's when Bachchan Jr mentioned about how much he and his family enjoy spending time in the villa. We hear, he also plans to invite his colleagues - Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone among others, to his villa which is reportedly located at Sanctuary Falls in Palm Jumeirah.   Sourse : Times of India
sub icon
image Hrithik Roshan and his sister Sunaina will host a party for their dad Rakesh Roshan, who turns 64 on September 6.   Rakesh, who has one of the most envied filmographies in Bollywood, has usually maintained a low profile on birthdays. However, this year is extra special for the family.   Not only is their next film Krrish 3 round the corner, to add to their happiness, Hrithik has also just recovered from a brain surgery. Further, his maternal grandfather, legendary filmmaker J Om Prakash - producer of Aaye Din Bahar Ke (1966), Aap Ki Kasam (1974) and Aandhi (1975), among others — is also back to normal after his heart surgery.   So, Rakesh's birthday is th
sub icon
image As she heads for the Toronto International Film Festival today for the much-awaited world premiere of her film Qissa, Tisca Chopra talks about co-star Irrfan and how she's managed to bag versatile roles.   You must be delighted about Qissa having its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF)... I'm trying to be grown up about it, but frankly, it's a 'rub-my-hands-in-glee' feeling! It's so gratifying that a prestigious body like TIFF feels the same.   What was it like working with Irrfan in Qissa? Irrfan and I have done a lot of work together. It's remarkably easy working with him. In fact, one look at him and one is rea
sub icon
image A career high at the age of 8 and a long struggle thereon; in a case illustrative of the child stars teeming the industry, Sana Saeed is still remembered as the cherubic daughter of Shah Rukh Khan in the monster hit 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai'.    She has since made an adult comeback with the Karan Johar flick Student of the Year and participated in a popular dance reality TV show but there is a twist in the story.   Whispers in the industry suggest a rift between the young actress and her parents and when TOI contacted the actress she opened up to us about her dilemma at her Mahim apartment on Monday.   Cooing over her six-month old niece Niz, Sanaa is a bun
sub icon
image The producers of Masti are geared up to get the people in the mood for Grand Masti with its music, just like the original Masti which features some nice tracks. Whether it was the mischievous title track or the spunky On The Roof In The Rain, or the soft romantic Dil De Diya Hai in the first film, the makers promise a good mix of songs in their upcoming sequel too, which releases on September 13.   While the title track is composed and sung by the talented duo, Sanjeev-Darshan, Zulmi and Tu Bhi Mood Mein are composed by veteran Anand Raj Anand.   Says director Indra Kumar, "There's a specific thought behind each song and we've tried to retain a distinct flavour
sub icon
image Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan will soon be back on small screen with the 7th season of his hit reality game show Kaun Banega Crorepati. But looks like age is taking its toll on Big B as the megastar, who has done hundreds of films, ads and shows, is getting jittery ahead of the new season.   The 70-year-old actor, who is very active on the social networking sites, tweeted: "Beg forgiveness ! Need to rest after a very long day..first days of all ventures are thus..BUT after the morrow connect will thrive."   The seventh season of Amitabh Bachchan's Kaun Banega Crorepati is scheduled to air from September 11.   Amitabh Bachchan further wrote: &quo
sub icon
image Usually a living room or hall is the first room one notices on entering a home and must, therefore, be the most comfortable and relaxing zone in your house.    -Arrange your furniture in such a way that one can easily move around without tripping.    -If you have a fairly large hall, then designate separate areas or zones for various activities like dining, lounging, reading and watching television.    -If your hall is small, then opt for a multi-functional arrangement by placing the seating or the dining zone in front of or near to the entertainment or television area.    -Decorative screens, flooring, rugs and even art-work play an im
sub icon
image The makers of Welcome Back have approached megastar Amitabh Bachchan to take ahead the role essayed by late Bollywood actor Feroz Khan, in the 2007 hit comedy.   The veteran had played a powerful underworld don named RDX in the entertainer starring Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif.   "We have not locked Amitabh Bachchan for Feroz bhai's role. It was a small role but his (Feroz) presence made the role larger. But this role is big and different in the sequel," director Anees Bazmee told reporters here at the mahurat event.   "We are in talks with Amitji... we are waiting for his approval," producer Firoz Nadiadwala said.   The sequel wou
sub icon
image 'Chennai Express' box office collections have yet again made it obvious that it's the audience that can make or break a film at the ticket window.   Tweeting the box office collection numbers, well-known film trade analyst Taran Adarsh said, "Rohit Shetty becomes most successful director of Hindi cinema: 3 centuries and 1 double century. Four films that feature in 100 cr+ grossers!"   Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express has crossed the Rs. 200 crore mark in a very short period. In fact, it also crossed the 100 crore mark in the shortest time period.   Rohit Shetty's understanding of the perfect ingredients for a typical masala Bollywood f
sub icon
image     Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan has now got more than 5 million followers on popular social networking site Facebook.   Big B's popularity obviously knows no bound, as the 70-year-old actor achieved this feat in just one year.   Amitabh Bachchan posted on Facebook:   B 311 -THANK YOU ALL ... went beyond 5 million !! Just love the interest that gets created when you realize that you and all the well wishers, still gather around ..   Amitabh Bachchan's Facebook page became live on August 21, 2012 and ever since has been a one stop destination for his fans to connect, interact, engage with the actor.   Within just hal
sub icon
image Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani director Ayan Mukerji recently made quite a telling statement in an interview in PLaY. When asked about ex-lovers Ranbir-Deepika pairing up for the film, he said, "They used to date and they don't today — it's nothing. This generation is cool. They are young, hormonal and work in close quarters. I have a feeling they will date, break-up and continue to work together."   This is not how it used to happen in Bollywood. Private lives always ended up impacting professional decisions. It was generally understood that a film set is not a large enough place to accommodate star egos as well as past baggage. From the time of Raj Kapoor-Nargis,
sub icon
image As is the case with many high-profile families — Jeetendra, Shobha Kapoor, Ekta and Tusshar all have independent, hectic schedules.   They do not even have much time for each other at home. While they are very close emotionally, they neither eat their meals together nor party together and have not taken a family holiday in the past 14 years, barring the one-day trip they took to Tirupati on Jeetendra's 70th birthday last year.   This October, Jeetendra and Shobha will join Tusshar in Cannes for the wedding of Shobha's best friend's son. While Ekta can't join them for the marriage, as her own best friend (Anita Hassanandani) is getting married around th
sub icon
image Priyanka Chopra is happy to have made her way to the top in Bollywood without the help of any godfather and the actress says she is finally at a place where she is being offered challenging roles.   The 31-year-old former Miss World, who is doing commercially viable films like Zanjeer, Krrish 3, Gunday and Mary Kom biopic, says she finally understands the industry.   "I have never been to any acting school and didn't have any clue when I joined. I didn't have a godfather or boyfriend to guide me. I was 18-year-old and it took me a few years to understand the industry."   "I am very fortunate that in the last few years, I have reached a point
sub icon
image Actor Sanjay Dutt has applied for a leave of furlough for the first time since his final incarceration.    A source said that Dutt applied for a 14-day furlough under the jail manual rules that govern leave granted to a convicted prisoner. His application was made before the jail authorities at Yerwada prison on Monday.   The leave manual stipulates such leave to ensure prisoners remain integrated with the society.   Earlier, the actor, who has been incarcerated at the Yerawada jail since the last three months, had applied for 30-day parole to avail of medical treatment. Jail superintendent Yogesh Desai told TOI, "Around 20 days ago, Dutt applied for paro
sub icon
image Shahrukh Khan's Chennai Express became the fastest 100 crore entry and the actor is happy about the response for the film.   SRK, who was confident about his film in India is surprised the global success to Chennai Express. He is now even more confident about the film.   Shahrukh continued to promote his film even after a week of its release. It has benefited the film in many ways. The actor didn't leave any stone unturned to make sure it hits the box office.   Untill 15th August the film made a business of Rs. 53 cr gross from the US, Canada, UK, Australia, and the Gulf countries and now it has crossed 181 cr in India.     Sourse : Times of
sub icon
image Mumbai, Aug 19 : Nargis Fakhri, who will be seen playing a journalist in her second Bollywood movie "Madras Cafe", appreciates the way in which a 'senior and talented' actor like her co-star John Abraham used to encourage her on the set.   John is also the co-producer of the film, which is coming out Friday.   Nargis, who made her debut as Ranbir Kapoor's love interest in "Rockstar" in 2011, said working with John was really nice.   "He was very funny and easy going. The best part was anytime I did well, he would comment how well I did. And I think that's really sweet and also really important for someone like me, who is onl
sub icon
image Mumbai, Aug 17 : The excitement has been building up around the seventh season of spicy celebrity reality show "Bigg Boss", but the official line-up of participants will be unveiled only Sep 15, when the show goes on air.   Superstar Salman Khan is once again the host of the Colors show.   "Bigg Boss 7" will be showcased in the primetime slot of 9 p. m. to 10 p. m. as two of the channel's shows - "Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki" and "Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - Season 2" will make way for it.   "Both the shows have fared well and were popular amongst the audiences. However, we will be having a logical conclusion t
sub icon
image Mumbai, Aug 17 : Actress Amrita Rao is satisfied that she has got the chance to work under some big banner films without having any "filmy" backgorund.   "Being from a non-filmy family, I have done all good films and all A-plus category directors came my way. I am thankful to have been a part of these films," said the 32-year-old.   After "Main Hoon Na" and "Vivah", Amrita's last memorable role was in 2008 "Welcome to Sajjanpur". After that, most of her films, like "Shortkut - The Con Is On", bombed at the box office.   Although she couldn't make a mark for herself in showbiz like other actresses,
sub icon
image Chennai Express has created new records at the box office and has become the fastest entry to 100 crore club.   SRK's ambitious project Ra.One couldn't ring the bell at the box office. SRK starrer Yash Chopra's last film Jab Tak Hai Jaan too didn't fulfill the expectations of SRK's fans and the distributors. However, with Chennai Express SRK is happy to entertain audience. The box office collection of the film has reached 171.71 cr.   Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted, "#ChennaiExpress Week 1: 156.70 cr. Week 2: Fri 6.5 cr [revised], Sat 8.51 cr. Total: Rs 171.71 cr."   Chennai Express made a box office record of 33.12 cr on its openi
First  < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >  Last
@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)