My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon
Mumbai: TV and film producer Ekta Kapoor has said `Ragini MMS 2` will be much scarier than its prequel.

"The sequel promises to be the sexiest and scariest movie to date," she said.

The film`s release has been fixed for March 21 to complete VFX related work. It was first postponed from this year to January 2014.

"We need substantial time to bring quality visual effects to the big screen," Ekta said.

`Ragini MMS` was a sleeper hit of 2011.

PTI

First Published: Monday, December 02, 2013, 08:58     Source: Zee News
sub icon
image Paul Walker, the star of the "Fast & Furious" movie series, died on Saturday in a car crash that killed two people north of Los Angeles, his publicist said. He was 40. See his pics   Walker died on Saturday afternoon, Ame Van Iden told the Associated Press.   A statement on the actor's Facebook page said he was a passenger in a friend's car, and that Walker was in the area to attend a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide.   "We... are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news," the statement said.   Hollywood celebs express grief   The Los Angeles County Sheriff's department said that dep
sub icon
image Meanwhile, Akshay Kumar gains significant points from Boss to reach the number 2 position in Times Celebex powered by zoOm! for October 2013   Ranbir kept buzzing thanks to the release of Besharam, stories around his film Jagga Jasoos with Katrina and another superhero film with Ayan Mukerji, as well as his 5 brand endorsements.   Significant gainers in October 2013 Hrithik Roshan — leaps from 11th to 4th rank: Buzz around Krrish 3   Ranveer singh — leaps from 24th to 10th rank: Buzz around Ram-Leela   Abhishek bachchan — leaps from 21st to 11th rank: Buzz around Happy New Year   New entrants in the top 50 Manish Paul at numb
sub icon
image Kabir Khan and Salman Khan's last collaboration was the hit Ek Tha Tiger, an action-packed espionage thriller, but the actor-director duo are now turning producer together with a film that will be a departure from their favourite genre--action.    A source tells TOI that the film will be a drama, with little to no action scenes. "Kabir has a penchant for shooting in conflict zones across the world, be it in Kabul Express, Ek Tha Tiger or the under production Phantom. But this film will be shot in India and primarily in Mumbai. It is a very different film for both Salman and Kabir," said the source.    The actor and the director bonded while shooting
sub icon
image   As part of this week’s luxury budget task ‘Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa’, the Hukumat team - Andy, Ajaz, Sangram, Sofia and Tanisha have to give the Virodhi team - Kushal, Gauahar, Kamya and Armaan various tasks during the day, which if Virodhi team refuses to complete then the other team earns a point.    As a part of the task, Kushal is asked by the Hukumat team to drink water out of Heaven’s bowl. After hearing the announcement of this task, Gauahar is seen arguing with the Hukumat team that the task is inhuman and unfair towards Kushal. However, being sporty, Kushal agrees to do the task and drinks the water in one gulp. Soon thereafter, Kushal runs
sub icon
image 1. Bollywood has changed over the years.Especially for musicians and play back singers. There was a time when only certain singers ruled the roost but with a new generation of film makers coming in, more and more playback singers are getting a chance in B-Town. Films now have various different artists collaborating and many kinds of songs are being encouraged, with more and more genres of music being infused into Bollywood music. But a decade and more ago, the story was different. There were a few names that seemed to have a strong hold in the world of playback singing. But with the introduction of new artists, they seemed to have suddenly disappeared. Here’s a look at those famous sin
sub icon
image If sources are to be believed, in all probability, Raju Srivastava will play Gutthi in the satirical show 'Comedy Nights With Kapil'.   After Sunil Grover's exit from the show, speculations were doing the rounds on who will be the next Gutthi on the show and in all probability it will be Raju Srivastava entertaining the audience with his one-liners.   As per our source, "Raju ji has been approached by the Colors channel to play Gutthi on the show and he is keen on accepting the offer as he shares good rapport with Kapil, since both were part of another comedy reality series The Great Indian Laughter Challenge together. He has also been approached for a new
sub icon
image If you think Nawazuddin Siddiqui is just a good actor and, therefore, should be seen only in small films with great roles, you are wrong. The much-acclaimed actor of 'Gangs of Wasseypur' has now been signed on by Sajid Nadiadwala for his upcoming film, 'Kick', starring Salman Khan.   While details of his role have been kept under wraps for now, we wonder whether it was the script or the charm of working with Salman or both that made Nawaz take up this film. But whatever be his reasons, we cannot wait to see the two together on screen.   Sourse : Times of India
sub icon
image Stars do the weirdest things in public. Recently Nargis Fakhri was spotted brushing her pearly whites in a studio.    When probed why this was happening in public view, one discovered that the actress had rushed from the airport to the studio and actually needed to get refreshed before she started work.    Sourse : Times of India
sub icon
image Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh-starrer 'Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-leela' has left megastar Amitabh Bachchan in awe of the talent and professionalism of young actors, who he believes are the "brightest future of cinema in India".    Watching Ram-leela, helmed by Big B's Black director Sanjay Leela Bhansali, has proven to be a memorable experience for the 71-year-old.    "There is a certain joy in acknowledging the accomplishments of another. I did so today for Ram-Leela, the film and its glorious cast and crew...All that have made this film a most memorable experience for me," Amitabh posted on his blog.    Big B sai
sub icon
image   Bollywood actress Chitrangada Singh feels politicians in our country, especially the youth leaders, should abandon their formal clothes in favour of more casual attires.

"The youth leaders in our country should dress more casually. I think it is time they start wearing jeans and T-shirts instead of the regular kurta and pajama," Chitrangada said.

The 37-year-old dusky beauty listed Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah and Corporate Affairs Minister Sachin Pilot as the most stylish politicians.

"I think they both are always well-dressed," said Chitrangada, who was in the capital for the Blenders Pride Fashion
sub icon
image Actress Katrina Kaif, who was angry after her holiday pictures with "rumoured" beau Ranbir Kapoor went viral in media, calls them "a private moment".   She had written a letter to the media afterwards and said she was upset, distressed and felt media invaded her privacy.   "I saw the photos and reacted from heart at that moment. I was upset, hurt, angry. I feel it was a private moment (with Ranbir)...so privacy was expected," Katrina said.   "The pictures were taken while I was on holiday by someone who, in an act of cowardice, has shot without permission and then used the pictures for commercial gain," Katrina had written in
sub icon
image Bigg Boss has always managed to get attention with its controversies and the inmates of the house create news with their stay on the show.   Every year there are lot of speculations about the names, who are being considered for that season. Mostly, it's the popularity of the celebrity which gets them the opportunity to be on the show. In seven seasons, TV celebs have made their mark on the show and tend to get more preference.   TV celebs like Urvashi Dholakia, Akashdeep Sehgal, Shweta Tiwari, Dolly Bindra, Shilpa Agnihotri, and Rakhi Sawant got involved in controversies and grabbed eyeballs. Every season the show gets bigger and fights on the show became a routine for
sub icon
image With renovation at their family home, the Khans were split between their flats in Galaxy Apartments on Bandstand and another rented accommodation in Bandra. But Salman Khan who has since returned to a renovated pad in Galaxy, will be reunited with his parents, Salim and Salma Khan, and sister Arpita, in the third week of this month when they return to their old home. The actor's parents and sister had moved to another flat in April. "All our saaman will shift from Pacific Heights to Galaxy Apartments on November 15. The process of shifting will take about three days," Salim told TOI last evening.   The family has been missing Galaxy, Salim in particular. "I am so
sub icon
image Mallika Sherawat's search for her Mr Right might have ended recently, with the lady choosing Vijay Singh as the winner of her show.    But the production house is already in a look out for the contender for the next season. If sources are to be believed, the production house has approached none other than the queen of small screen, Ekta Kapoor.    "We wanted Ekta in the first season itself but the deal couldn't materialize. She wanted to take time to decide and so we went ahead with Mallika Sherawat but this time we are trying really hard to get Ekta for the next season and the only hope is that she hasn't said No to us. She has asked us time to t
sub icon
image Take note, idiots who dressed as the burning Twin Towers: THIS is how you celebrate Halloween! Texas couple David and Natalie Sideserf exchanged vows late last month and then took the "Till death do us part" aspect to a new, awesomely creepy level via our favorite wedding cake of 2013. It depicts a pair of bloody, severed heads and it was made by Natalie herself, who owns Austin bakery Sideserf Cake Studio. - See more at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/#sthash.Vc3oj43z.dpuf Take note, idiots who dressed as the burning Twin Towers: THIS is how you celebrate Halloween!

Texas couple David and Natalie Sideserf exchanged vows late last month and then took th
sub icon
image Ranbir's Besharam and Kareena's Satyagraha get the stars the top spot. Meanwhile, Salman and Katrina keep steady at No. 2 in Times Celebex powered by zoOm! for Sept 2013   Ranbir kept buzzing thanks to Besharam promotions, attending a pre-Diwali celebration in New York with parents Rishi and Neetu Kapoor, stories around his films Bombay Velvet and Jagga Jasoos, as well as his 6 brand endorsements.   Significant gainers in September 2013 Shahid kapoor — leaps from 14th to 5th rank Release of Phata Poster Nikhla Hero   Riteish Deshmukh — leaps from 20th to 6th rank Release of Grand Masti   Vivek Oberoi — leaps from 19th to 8th
sub icon
image Be it the host Salman Khan or its high TRPs, Bigg Boss always attracts Bollywood celebrities who are promoting their upcoming films.    Hence, it was not a surprise that 'Krrish 3' team wanted to promote their film on the reality show. However, what came as a surprise was that while both the leading actresses Priyanka Chopra and Kangana Ranaut came to talk about the movie in the show, lead actor Hrithik Roshan was conspicuous by his absence.   A DNA report reveals that while Hrithik was keen to promote the film on the reality show, Salman was not keen to host him. There is an apparent tension between them in the past and hence Salman apparently refused to inter
sub icon
image Shah Rukh Khan is 'India's Most Attractive Personality' according to a 16-city survey conducted by Trust Research Advisory (TRA), a Comniscient Group company, based on what it called a '36 Trait Matrix', to measure brand attractiveness. Following Shah Rukh Khan in attractiveness quotient are Amitabh Bachchan and cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni.   Aamir Khan is India's fourth most attractive personality, followed by Mithun Chakraborty, Katrina Kaif, Salman Khan, Sachin Tendulkar and others. Altogether 25 personalities from the field of cinema, sports and social-spiritual, business and music, were listed in the report.   "While we often see attract
sub icon
image Salman Khan has been seen in his shirtless avatar in most of his films, be it in Maine Pyar Kiya, Dabangg or Ek Tha Tiger.   But the actor says that his choice of going shirtless so often, both on and off screen, has nothing to do with exhibitionism. "I don't take my shirt off because I like to show my body off. Instead, it is because I'm very choosy about the fabrics I wear. I cannot wear woollen or other such fabrics as they cause irritation. In fact, most of my new tees are first stretched and washed before I wear them. And whenever I get a chance, I choose to take off the shirt," he admits.   Sourse : Times of India
First  < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >  Last
@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)