My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon
image Ajay Devgn (born: Vishal Veeru Devgan on April 2, 1969) is an Indian film actor, director, and producer.who has established himself as one of the leading actors of Bollywood (Hindi cinema).Devgn has won numerous awards in his career, including two National Film Awards. He is the son of director and action choreographer Veeru Devgan.

Starting his career as a child actor in Pyari Behna, Devgn began his professional career six years later with Phool Aur Kaante in 1991 and received a Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut for his performance. He then starred in successful films such as Jigar (1992), Dilwale (1994), Suhaag (1994), Naajayaz (1995), Diljale (1996) and Ishq (1997). Early
sub icon
image A 'record opening' for Deepika Padukone? Well yes, for the trivia hunter here is a scoop before we get into further details. Believe it or not, but Deepika holds a record that could well be a point of envy for most of her peers and contemporaries. Ever since she burst into the Bollywood scene with Om Shanti Om, she has made the fastest march towards finishing as many as 15 films as a Bollywood leading lady inside 6 years flat, something that has been left unchallenged.   With Chennai Express as her 15th Hindi film, she is all set to hit the milestone. We explore her Box Office journey so far in this Three part series.   The 'big league' charm   That
sub icon
image Actor Ayushmann Khurrana turned assistant director for Shoojit Sircar's Madras Cafe, which hits theatres on August 23.   The Vicky Donor star traveled to Cochi for 10 days to assist Sircar on a crucial dramatic scene between John Abraham and Siddharth Basu.   "I wish I could be there for all 40 days of the Madras Cafe shoot. Shoojit has a fabulous set up. It was fascinating to see actors from a different point of view. I hope this experience results in making me a better actor," Ayushmann said in a statement.   Shoojit said Ayushmann wanted to work as a director right from his Vicky Donor days.   "Ayushmann had told me during Vicky Donor
sub icon
image Though fame and adulation came to Ranveer Singh with Band Baaja Baaraat, real respect has come his way after Lootera. Perhaps that is why there is a new spring in his step. To know more go to follo.co.in/ranveer on your mobile

How are you taking the acclaim that's coming your way post Lootera?
I'm very happy about it as I invested a lot in the film, physically, emotionally and mentally. But I'm not getting carried away. I see it as a step forward and I know it's the start of a long journey.

Who is most fun to work with among your co-stars?
It is most fun working with Arjun Kapoor because he is a laugh riot. He cracks me up all day,
sub icon
image Bollywood's newest superstar on the block Ranbir Kapoor is no more a mamma's boy and if reports are to be believed the Kapoor lad is now asking for freedom in his own house.   According to a report published in Mid-Day.com, Ranbir Kapoor is spending on high end interiors and a plush bar in his bungalow, 'Krishna Raj', which is currently under renovation.   The report further suggests that the Barfi actor has hired an international interior decorator for the work and has spent a whopping Rs 8 million on his bar alone.   According to reports, the actor, who is currently in Sri Lanka shooting for Anurag Kashyap's Bombay Velvet, has also made way fo
sub icon
image The first look of Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit in her upcoming film Gulab Gang shows her in the avatar of an aggressive woman.   In the film which is inspired by the women vigilante group Gulab Gang fighting against social injustice, Madhuri Dixit plays the gang leader.   Madhuri looks fearless in a pink sari (worn by the women of Gulab Gang) with a bamboo stick for her defense as she looks back with her wrathful expression.   The actress, who is elated to play a strong in the film said: "You will see a completely different side of me. I am playing an aggressive woman here. She is tough. This film gave me a chance to do some stunts too," she had ear
sub icon
image With the 3D version of Ramesh Sippy's 1975 classic 'Sholay' almost complete, the makers are planning a lavish premiere that will see the original cast reunite after 38 years.

Producer Jayantilal Gada and the Sippy brothers - Sascha, Shaan and Shehzad have decided to invite veteran actors Amitabh Bachchan, Dharmendra, Jaya Bachchan and Hema Malini as well as scriptwriter duo Salim-Javed to the do, which is most likely to take place in October.

When contacted, Gada confirmed the news and said, "We will surely have a mega celebration. The industry has already extended a lot of support, and come October, we will celebrate with the entire cast and th
sub icon
image After her much-publicized breakup with John Abraham, Bipasha Basu has reportedly found new love. The 'Raaz 3' actress is allegedly dating actor Harman Baweja, and both were seen leaving for a holiday in Goa.    According to onlookers, both Bipasha and Harman seem quite smitten with each other. Also if sources are to believed, both are very serious about each other and are contemplating marriage. However, both are little hesitant to talk about their relationship in public and are waiting for Harman to finally create a name for himself in Bollywood with his next release.   While Harman was reportedly seeing superstar Priyanka Chopra, Bipasha too has had her share
sub icon
image Karan Johar and Karan Malhotra are on a winning track. The producer-director duo, the team behind the Hrithik Roshan-Priyanka Chopra, Rs 100-crore film, 'Agneepath' (2012), is back on course with Dharma Productions' 'Shuddhi'. It is known that Hrithik will play the lead and joining the light-eyed superstar will be Kareena Kapoor.    Says KJo, "I'm excited to see Hrithik and Kareena back after 12 years." Yes, Duggu and Bebo were last seen together in 2001, in Subhash Ghai's Yaadein and later in Karan's super-duper hit Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham. In the time gone by, both actors have done different pieces of work separately. And though Kara
sub icon
image Mumbai, July 30 : Ranbir Kapoor's "Besharam" trailer was launched here Tuesday, but the film's lead actor was not present at the event. Director Abhinav Kashyap said that it was not pre-planned, so the actor could not make it.

"This was not a pre-planned launch. Ranbir is in Sri Lanka and that is why he is not here," Kashyap told reporters at the launch.

"We are roughly two months before the release of the film. This was a part of the promotion cycle. We begin our promotion campaign from tomorrow," he said.

In "Besharam", set to release Oct 2, Ranbir will be seen as a middle-class boy, sans glamour.
sub icon
image New Delhi, July 30 : Actor Ranbir Kapoor, who shares screen space with his parents Neetu and Rishi Kapoor in "Besharam", is said to be excited to get the audience reaction of the trailer, which will be launched Tuesday.

Ranbir, currently in Sri Lanka, is constantly in touch with Abhinav Singh Kashyap, the film's director, to get a feedback.

"Ranbir has been staying in touch with Kashyap. He has been calling him in every 30 minutes to know about the audience response," a source told IANS.

"Besharam" will hit the screens Oct 2. It also stars Pallavi Sharda. (IANS)      
sub icon
image Students of The Lawrence School, Sanawar, which is the alma mater of Sanjay Dutt, Apoorva Lakhia and Bunty Walia amongst others in Bollywood, achieved a tremendous feat when they became the youngest bunch to climb Mount Everest. Seven students of this school, that is based near Chandigarh and has the distinction of being one of Asia's oldest educational institutions, were the ones who managed this tough feat. And even they didn't foresee that their reward would be a felicitation at the hands of India's biggest cinema icon — Amitabh Bachchan.    On Sunday evening, the day when Big B grants an audience to hordes of fans, this bunch of students were given the add
sub icon
image The Bombay High Court on July 29 expedited an appeal filed by actor Shiney Ahuja against his conviction in a rape case and posted the hearing in August.   Shiney had filed an application in the High Court seeking hearing of his appeal to be expedited as its pendency was tormenting him and he wants to start life afresh.   The actor was convicted and sentenced to seven years' imprisonment by a fast-track sessions court in March 2011 for raping his domestic maid in 2009 at his suburban residence. He was granted bail by the HC pending hearing into his appeal soon after.   Senior counsel Ashok Mundargi, appearing for the actor, today argued that trial in the case wa
sub icon
image "My religion is love and compassion," said the Dalai Lama who was in Pune yesterday with Aamir Khan. His Holiness shared his childhood memories and added, "What I am today is because of the love and compassion I received from my mother. Though she was an illiterate villager she was a very kind lady who loved other people."   Taking from His Holiness' anecdote, Aamir also spoke about a childhood incident involving his mother. He said, "As a kid, I used to play tennis and was really good at it. Every time I returned home from a game my mother would ask me if I had won. Each time I replied saying I had won, she would get very happy and hug me. One special t
sub icon
image Singer Mika Singh’s thank-you to rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh for singing a song in his album has cost him Rs. 14-lakh. Mika recently gifted a high-end model of Harley Davidson Bike, worth Rs. 14 lakh to the Punjabi rapper.    “Honey is much younger to me and respects me a lot, so after the album    got completed, I decided to gift him a luxury bike. He had once told me that this is his dream bike, so I thought this would be an ideal gift,” says Mika.   HoneyHoney, who sung the song in the album for free is ecstatic. “Mika is fabulous, he is a great singer. I always wanted to work with him and finally we did. I learned a lot from him w
sub icon
image Ameesha Patel is ready with her maiden production venture, 'Desi Magic'. The actress, who will be seen in a double role, will romance Zayed Khan and Sahil Shroff in the romantic comedy. Says she, "It took two years for Kunal Goomer, my partner, to make this dream a reality. The story is entirely his brainchild. As a producer, he has given me my toughest film ever. I play a double role -- one of a modern girl from Budapest and the other, an extremely simple girl from Punjab."   Zayed, who will be seen on screen after a while, says he has found his groove back. "I am glad I took time off to reflect. This role has everything I wanted. Earlier I did a lot of roles
sub icon
image Shankar–Ehsaan–Loy (About this sound pronunciation (help·info)) is an Indian musical trio consisting of Shankar Mahadevan, Ehsaan Noorani and Loy Mendonsa. Record producers, musicians and multi-instrumentalists, they have composed music for over fifty soundtracks across four languages. Among the most critically acclaimed Indian musicians, the trio have won over twenty awards, including one National Film Award, three Filmfare Awards, three IIFA Awards among several other awards and nominations. They are often referred to as "Amar Akbar Anthony" of Hindi film music by several, including eminent critic Rajeev Masand.

Members

Shankar Mah
sub icon
image Amitabh Bachchan has emerged as the greatest Bollywood star in a UK poll celebrating 100 years of Indian cinema.   The multi-award winning actor of countless classics bagged major share of votes from critics, fans and the film fraternity to be named on top in the survey '100 Greatest Bollywood Stars' published by a British Asian weekly newspaper.    In a career spanning an incredible 40 years, 70-year-old Bachchan blockbusters like "Sholay" and "Deewar". He is also credited with bridging the gap between Bollywood and TV by hosting popular game show 'Kaun Banega Crorepati'.    Referred to as Big B by his fans, Bachchan w
sub icon
image Among the popular leading ladies of the '70s and '80s - Reena Roy - who was last seen in 2000 in JP Dutta's 'Refugee', is planning a comeback.    She will return to the silver screen with Bengali filmmaker Agnidev Chatterjee's yet-untitled next opposite Vinod Khanna, who played Salman and Arbaaz Khan's father in Dabangg 2 (2012).   When contacted, Agnidev said, "You've caught me at the wrong time. I am very busy shooting. Can you please call me later? But yes, I have cast Reena and Vinod in my film."   Agnidev, known for taking up controversial issues like the Park Street rape case and the Maharashtra education scam in
sub icon
image Kedarnath Bhattacharjee (born 23 September 1957), better known as Kumar Sanu, is an Indian singer. He is noted for his contributions as a playback singer in the Bollywood and is considered one of the leading playback singers in the Indian Film Industry. He was awarded the Filmfare Best Male Playback Singer Award for five consecutive years. In 2009, the Government of India awarded him Padma Shri to honour his achievements.   Early life   Kumar Sanu was born in a Bengali Hindu Kulin Brahmin family. Sanu's father, Pashupati Bhattacharya, was a vocalist and composer. He trained Sanu as a singer and tabla player. After getting a degree in commerce from Calcutta University, S
First  < 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 >  Last
@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)