My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Amitabh Bachchan nervous ahead of KBC 7, is age taking its toll?

Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan will soon be back on small screen with the 7th season of his hit reality game show Kaun Banega Crorepati. But looks like age is taking its toll on Big B as the megastar, who has done hundreds of films, ads and shows, is getting jittery ahead of the new season.

The 70-year-old actor, who is very active on the social networking sites, tweeted: "Beg forgiveness ! Need to rest after a very long day..first days of all ventures are thus..BUT after the morrow connect will thrive."

The seventh season of Amitabh Bachchan's Kaun Banega Crorepati is scheduled to air from September 11.

Amitabh Bachchan further wrote: "Its not the work load that kills you .. its the expectation on it, from the outside world that destroys you !!"

After 13 years of shooting for the game show and the ace actor still gets butterflies when he gears up to shoot for Kaun Banega Crorepati.

An avid blogger, Big B wrote about his anxiety to commence shooting for the show. He wrote: "Its time for large butterflies as expressed on the Twitter early this morning, to appear in the intestines and the stomach muscles, for, KBC recordings start tomorrow .. 13 years on, and we still survive thanks mainly to the affection and patronage of all you that love and wish us unselfishly ..

I am striving to turn in early and savour the energy that cometh with an early night slumber .. so my wishes and my prayers for all .."

Amitabh Bachchan also wrote about his Day 1 experience on the sets of Kaun Banega Crorepati:

Just back after the first day shoot for KBC … and as is the norm the first days of any venture take bit of time to get fluid .. and so ..

My images are all that I can possibly leave you with tonight, since the details are going to take time, and time for me is now scarce .. hence ..

It is already 2 AM, and I start tomorrow by 7: 30 am again ..

Big was spotted in a decorated hood sweatshirt and denims with golden jean pockets, on the sets of Kaun Banega Crorepati.

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)