My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

With renovation at their family home, the Khans were split between their flats in Galaxy Apartments on Bandstand and another rented accommodation in Bandra. But Salman Khan who has since returned to a renovated pad in Galaxy, will be reunited with his parents, Salim and Salma Khan, and sister Arpita, in the third week of this month when they return to their old home. The actor's parents and sister had moved to another flat in April. "All our saaman will shift from Pacific Heights to Galaxy Apartments on November 15. The process of shifting will take about three days," Salim told TOI last evening.

The family has been missing Galaxy, Salim in particular. "I am so used to that house. I can't wait to get back. I miss those long walks near the sea." In September, Salman's family had decided to host Lord Ganesha at their Panvel farmhouse for the first time since their Bandstand home was under repair. Then the venue changed again and the family eventually brought in the festivities at the actor's older sister Alvira and brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri's apartment in Bandra because they feared that too many locals might drop by at the farmhouse.

It goes without saying that Lord Ganesha will return to Galaxy in 2014.

Sourse : Times of India

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)