My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon
image Los Angeles, Jan 5 - Actor Chris Pine finds Hollywood a "weird bubble".

The actor has said that stardom is a make belief world, where people make you feel special and after a whilel, you start believing that is true.

"Hollywood is like living in a weird bubble. A bunch of people take care of you and get you stuff, and you're the center of that little microcosmic world. You start believing that it is real and you deserve it," people. com quoted Pine as saying.

The 33-year-old is best known for his role as James T. Kirk in the 2009 film "Star Trek", and its sequel, "Star Trek Into Darkness".

sub icon
image Los Angeles, Jan 6 : Actress Drew Barrymore says she was "in awe" of her husband Will Kopelman's speech at their wedding.

The 38-year-old, who married Kopelman in June 2012, said he made her proud when he spoke in front of their family and friends, reports eonline. com.

"Watching my husband give his speech to everyone was amazing. I was so in awe of his eloquence and articulation. I was super turned on, excited, proud. I had so many wonderful emotions!" Barrymore said.

The actress gave birth to their first child, daughter Olive, in September, 2012. In November 2013, it was announced that she is expecting their second child.
sub icon
image London, Jan 2 - Actress Emmy Rossum has fallen ill with suspected food poisoning.

The 27-year-old flew to London on Christmas to celebrate the holiday season, and she kept her fans updated by posting photographs on microblogging website Twitter.

She later took to the website to inform her fans about her illness, reports femalefirst. co. uk.

"Food poisoning on vacation is the worst (sic). Holiday epic fail," Rossum tweeted. (IANS)   Source: Top News
sub icon
image Los Angeles, Jan 2 : Actress Sandra Bullock is reportedly planning to make a comedy movie with fellow A-list actresses Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Aniston.

The three actresses are hunting for a script that would give them all a chance to shine, with Bullock spearheading the project.

"Sandra is the one who is friends with both Cameron and Jennifer, and would likely get top billing in the project," radaronline. com quoted a source as saying.

"It's amazing that this is even being considered by this group -- and shows that they're putting aside old rivalries to find ways of staying relevant in recession-racked Hollywood. Although
sub icon
image Mumbai, Dec 25 : For some people, a perfect holiday could mean an adventure trip or a trip to an exotic destination.  For actress Neha Dhupia, it's neither.  It is totally different.

"My idea of a perfect holiday...  One that's spent at home with family and doing absolutely nothing," Neha posted on her Twitter page Wednesday.

The former beauty queen-turned-actress was recently in the capital city to launch a fashion store.(IANS)   Source: Top News
sub icon
image Mumbai, Dec 25 : Whenever Lisa Haydon looks back at her journey of eight years in the modelling world, she can only smile at fond memories.

"It's been a fun journey.  In hindsight, I've travelled the world, met amazing people and attracted all the experiences I wanted out of life when I was just a young teenager deciding what I wanted to do with my life," Lisa told IANS.

At this juncture, when the 27-year-old can pick her modelling projects and be choosy about the films that she does, Lisa is glad to have "arrived at a point where I know exactly what I want out of my work creatively - what jobs will add value to my life, and what won&
sub icon
image Damascus, Dec 26 - Syria's Ministry of Petroleum has signed a contract with a Russian oil company on oil exploration, development and production in the Syrian territorial waters, media reports said.

Los Angeles, Dec 26 : Actor Chris Hemsworth is planning to take a short break from his acting career to spend time with his wife and their baby daughter.

The 30-year-old, who has starred in some of 2013's biggest hit films "Thor: The Dark World", "Star Trek Into Darkness" and "Rush", wants to slow down a bit to enjoy some time with his wife Elsa Pataky and their 19-month-old daughter India Rose.

"I've been
sub icon
image Angeles, Dec 23 : The release date of "Fast & Furious 7", has been shifted to April 10, 2015.

Originally, it was scheduled to release in the US July 11, 2014. Actor Vin Diesel announced the delay while discussing the final scene he shot with co-star Paul Walker, who later died in a car crash, reports aceshowbiz. com.

"The last scene we filmed together... There was a unique sense of completion, of pride we shared... in the film we were now completing... The magic captured... And, in just how far we've come...," Diesel posted on Facebook.

"'Fast & Furious 7' will be released... April 10th 2015! P. s. He&#
sub icon
image London, December 23 : Abbey Clancy has said that there's no reason at all for her footballer husband Peter Crouch to be jealous of her dance partner Aljaz Skorjanec.

The 27-year-old lingerie model, who won the ' Strictly Come Dancing ' show, said that her 32-year-old husband has been wonderful and he wasn't jealous at all, the Mirror reported.

She added that Crouch loved the show, and kissed and twirled her when she won the trophy. (ANI)   Source: Top News
sub icon
image Sydney, Dec 23 : Actress Nicole Kidman celebrated her parents Anthony and Janelle Kidman's 50th wedding anniversary by throwing a lavish party for them here.

The party took place at the city's Middle Harbour Yacht Club Dec 22. The actress' husband, singer Keith Urban, was present as well, reports contactmusic. com

The couple has been married for seven years and has two daughters together, five-year-old Sunday and three-year-old Faith.

The actress is expected to stay on in Sydney for Christmas as well. (IANS)   Source: Top News
sub icon
image New York, : Wrestler-turned-actor Dwayne Johnson has been named the top-grossing actor 2013 by Forbes magazine.   While Johnson took the first spot, his 'Fast and Furious 6' co-stars Vin Diesel and the late Paul Walker made to the top six, the New York Daly News reported.   The sixth installment of the highly profitable street-car racing ' Fast and Furious ' franchise earned 789 million dollars at the box office, and Diesel added the 98 million dollars from the third movie in his 'Riddick' series to come in fourth on the Forbes list.   Comedic actor Steve Carell ranked third on the list, while Sandra Bullock took the fifth spot with two big
sub icon
image   Before we get started, I would just like to point out that I have no sweet clue whether or not the above picture is real Kim Kardashian, or one of those realistic wax figures. I’ve legit been mulling over it for five minutes! But anyway, Kim is all up in arms these days because she got dissed and called greedy when it was revealed that just 10% of the proceeds from her eBay wardrobe auction were being donated to the International Medical Corps’ relief fund for the victims of the Philippines Typhoon disaster.

In true Kardashian fashion, Kim released a big letter defending herself and pointing out just how much of a truly generous person she is. I kind of fe
sub icon
image Mumbai, Dec 14 : Actress Madhuri Dixit, busy promoting her forthcoming women-centric drama "Dedh Ishqiya", admits that the world is male dominated and it's up to a woman how she makes a mark for herself.

"The whole world is male dominated, not just this industry," she said when asked whether the option gets narrowed down for an actress post-marriage and does she feel that the film industry is male dominated.
ADVERTISEMENT

"There will be this difference, but it is up to a woman to make a mark for herself and fight for her rights. Woman has to work two times harder than men to prove herself again and again. That's the realit
sub icon
image Bird photography is one in all the foremost difficult sorts of nature photography. Since the topic is sometimes tiny, might not keep still, moves apace from branch to branch, If you’re thinking that Photography itself is meditation, Bird Photography goes double on the far side that, teaching you patience with a pointy eye to observe each tiny movement of the bird to shoot is definitely a tricky business. not like Animals toward land, birds can’t be hunted person that makes it a task of patience and patiently enters “Luck”. during this article we tend to bring you some impressive captures of Birds all round the world, feel the skinny air inside, their feather flocks, t
sub icon
image Actress Katrina Kaif, who has been romantically linked to Ranbir Kapoor, has made light of Kareena Kapoor's 'sister-in-law' comment on a TV chat show and said it was made in jest and not meant to be taken seriously. Also Read: I'll dance on 'Sheila Ki Jawani' on Ranbir-Katrina's wedding, says Kareena Kapoor. Kareena had described Katrina as her would be 'sister- in-law' on the show Koffee With Karan, in reply to a question by its host filmmaker Karan Johar. This particular episode of the show featured Kareena and Ranbir, who are cousins. When asked about Kareena's comment, Katrina today said "I don't know...they are cousins...they were
sub icon
image Aijaz is probably doing what he intended to, even before entering the Bigg Boss house. That's why, in an attempt to distance Kushal from Gauhar, he is playing a game that the two are unaware of."I want to take Gauhar away from Kushal if they are in love," he had announced before entering the show.

"The only way to survive here is to play mind games. There are many hypocrites in the house. I will play well, I am sure," he had said.

That's exactly what he will do as he deliberately starts a discussion on nominations with Kushal and Gauhar. You'll see him looking confused about who to nominate even as Kushal falls into his trap.
sub icon
Elli Avram: Won't take Salman's marriage proposal seriously
Elli says she does not know Salman well enough to think of a relationship with him
Newcomer Elli Avram says she will not take Bollywood star Salman Khan's marriage proposal seriously.

Salman, who is known for his witty side, was seen flirting with Elli a number of times during her stint on the reality TV show Bigg Boss, which the Dabangg star hosts. "I will not take his (Salman's) proposal seriously," Elii joked.

The 23-year-old actress, who recently made her Bollywood debut opposite Manish Paul in Mickey Virus, said she does not know Salman well enough
sub icon
image Her absence from the big screen for a year has not stopped Bollywood beauty Katrina Kaif from winning the world's sexiest Asian woman title for the fourth consecutive year in a poll by a weekly magazine.   The actress narrowly defeated Priyanka Chopra, TV star Drashti Dhami and current Box Office queen Deepika Padukone. She secured the top spot in the world-renowned '50 Sexiest Asian Women List 2013' with Chopra coming second, Dhami third and Padukone fourth.    A permanent fixture in the top three for the past six years, Kaif beat off competition from the world's most stunning Asian women in the tenth edition of UK based newspaper's definitive Sexy
sub icon
image While most people look forward to the upbeat songs and interesting choreography in a Prabhu Dheva film, R...Rajkumar, starring Shahid Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha, promises to enthrall with its quirky dialogues too. "My films are entertainers, so masala dialogues are a must," says Prabhu Dheva.    Some of the lines like Pyaar pyaar pyaar ya maar maar maar, Silent ho ja varna main violent ho jaoonga, Mere muhn mat lagna main sehat ke liye hanikarak hoon, Main paise ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hoon toh soch main apne pyaar ke liye kya kya karoonga, penned by Shiraz Ahmed, are likely to draw ceetees. "The dialogues are already piquing the audience curiosity towards the
sub icon
image Live life king size is Saif Ali Khan's motto and who can blame him as his royal blood is used to palatial houses. To live like royalty even in a city like Mumbai, Saif and his wife Kareena Kapoor have decided to spend a small fortune of Rs. 48 crores to buy a four floor apartment and call it home.   According a news article in DNA, Saif and Kareena have bought four floors of a building in Bandra opposite their current apartment, Fortune Heights. Apparently each floor has a 3BHK apartment that covers an area of 3,000 sq feet each and every apartment is worth Rs. 12 crore making Saifeena's new home worth Rs. 48 crores.   According to the report, architect and interior
First  < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >  Last
@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)