My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Take note, idiots who dressed as the burning Twin Towers: THIS is how you celebrate Halloween!

Texas couple David and Natalie Sideserf exchanged vows late last month and then took the "Till death do us part" aspect to a new, awesomely creepy level via our favorite wedding cake of 2013.

It depicts a pair of bloody, severed heads and it was made by Natalie herself, who owns Austin bakery Sideserf Cake Studio.

- See more at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/#sthash.Vc3oj43z.dpuf

Take note, idiots who dressed as the burning Twin Towers: THIS is how you celebrate Halloween!

Texas couple David and Natalie Sideserf exchanged vows late last month and then took the "Till death do us part" aspect to a new, awesomely creepy level via our favorite wedding cake of 2013.

It depicts a pair of bloody, severed heads and it was made by Natalie herself, who owns Austin bakery Sideserf Cake Studio.

Severed Head Wedding Cake Served in Austin

"It was perfect for us," Natalie said. "Halloween [was] coming, my husband loves horror movies ... and I like sculpting humans."

Who wants a traditional wedding cake? Especially after seeing how this couple changed it up for their nuptials?!?

Source: The hollywood gossip

images
Ashley moreno paano mapapanoo ang pag gawa ng cake

Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)