My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

'Dance India Dance' contestant proposes to Alia Bhatt

Mumbai: Alia Bhatt was in for a surprise when she visited the sets of Zee TV’s ‘Dance India Dance’ season 4 to promote her upcoming flick ‘Highway’.

The daughter of veteran filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt got proposed by Shyam, a contestant, whose dance moves impressed the ‘Student of The Year’ star.

Welcoming Alia on the sets, the crew showed her an AV of what the boys had to say about her. While Alia enjoyed watching what each contestant had to say about her, she was particularly impressed by Shyam. The talented dancer had expressed the desire to get married to her if he ever gets a chance to kidnap her. Quite amused at the manner in which Shyam expressed his admiration, Alia confessed that she found Shyam to be genuine and thought he was just perfect. When show’s host Jay Bhanushali asked Shyam’s mother for an approval, she immediately agreed. Given that she is a brilliant actress, can dance and has now proven her singing skills with a song in ‘Highway’ as well, his mother thought of Alia to be the perfect bride for her son. In a bid to impress Alia, Shyam asked her for a dance. Alia greed to perform with Shyam without hesitating even once and the two seemed to be in perfect sync without any rehearsals or retakes. Alia was not just impressed by Shyam’s approach but was amazed by his performance as well. Talking about his performance, Alia said, “I am glad that I chose you because after seeing your act… I know for a fact that you are a romantic at heart and you would do all it takes to keep the girl in your life happy.”

Shyam’s happiness knew no bounds when Alia agreed to his proposal, even if it was just for a dance. While the other contestants still await the ‘Sunehri Taqdeer Ki Topi’, looks like he has already won the prize he was looking for on Dance India Dance.

Alia Bhatt is barely one movie old and has yet managed to stir up quite a following, especially amongst the young male audiences. Known for her mischievous charm, the petite beauty is on a roll these days promoting her upcoming film – ‘Highway’.

Source: ZeeNews

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)