My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

http://leadtech.in/infoelection/images/world%20news/Flag-Pins-India-Pakistan.jpgU.S. Deputy Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter said that Pakistan's economic future peaceful relations with India would depend on her .

Carter said , "We 've talked about Pakistan and Afghanistan . I there is a new government in Islamabad ( Pakistan ) to the very high priority that it gives to its economic development . Pakistan's future financially basically peaceful relations with India hinges on her . "

Carter said that Pakistan play a larger role in Afghanistan 's security and stability .

"The Afghan security forces are to be successful . Loss is the first time they are working independently . Afghans are moving and they are successful . It is not true that we are leaving Afghanistan . "

Other updates to consistently achieve joining us on Facebook . You also can follow Delhi till date .

Web Title: pakistans economic future depends on its ties with india us

Keyword: US, Pakistan, India, Ashton Carter

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)