My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

The fact that choreographer-director Remo D`Souza`s ‘ABCD - Any Body Can Dance’, which is also the country`s first 3D dance film, succeeded in collecting close to Rs.19.5 crore in its opening weekend at the box-office, speaks volumes of the impact it left on the viewers.

Remo D`Souza`s ‘ABCD - Any Body Can Dance’ has been such a hit with movie buffs that on its opening day, it collected close to Rs.5.5 crore, on Saturday about Rs.6.5 crore and Rs.7.5 crore on Sunday. The film has been produced by UTV Motion Pictures within the budget of around Rs.12 crore.

Such has been public response to the film that Prabhudeva said, "Yes, I think I should now (hike my price). Let me think how much should I demand for my next film. Jokes apart, I am extremely happy that people are loving the film."

The special screening of the film, which was recently organized, saw the presence of film’s cast and actors Rajev Paul, Gaurav Chopra among others.

We get you the snapshots.

Source daily.bhaskar

>

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)