My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/thumb/msid-18447378,width-300,resizemode-4/Jacqueline-Fernandez.jpgActress Jacqueline Fernandez, whose career got a boost after the release of Murder 2, has wished Bhatt camp all the best for the third instalment of the franchise.

Murder 3 is made under the banner Vishesh Films, co-owned by Mahesh and Mukesh Bhatt.

"I really hope it does well. Murder 2 actually started my career in many ways. For me, it's a very important brand, a very important franchise," the 27-year-old said in Mumbai.

"I really hope for everyone, for Vishesh Films, for Bhatts. They were such amazing people to work with and I really hope that Murder 3 does well," she added.

While Emraan Hashmi and Jacqueline-starrer Murder 2 was directed by Mohit Suri, while Vishesh Bhatt has helmed the sequel.

It stars Randeep Hooda, Aditi Rao Hydari and Sara Loren and hits theatres Feb 15.

source [timesofindia]

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)