My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Bollywood diva Katrina Kaif is in love, yet again. In an interview to a leading news website, Katrina revealed that she has fallen in love.

REVEALED: Katrina Kaif's secret love!

Though before you set your mind racing, we would like to tell you that her new found love is for a city and not a man!

Katrina took a break from her hectic schedule and took a short trip to Marbella, Spain and fell head over heels in love with it. “It is a magical place. My second time there was during the shooting of Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara. I have visited and experienced some of the most beautiful places on earth in Spain. 

The architecture one gets to see in almost every city, especially Valencia, is amazing. And I love the Spanish people-their energy and vibe is unmatched. It's not one of those countries where you feel people are walking down the streets, minding their own business. There is a certain kind of unity and I find that very similar to India.”

Though Katrina flaunts her baby doll image when it comes to her movies, she is quite sporty and adventurous in her personal life.

“I had heard a lot about the night safari in Singapore, and that's one of the things I wanted to do. I was told the safari involved walking a trail in pitch darkness. I took out time from my schedule to do this. From coming face to face with the one-horned rhinoceros to hyenas, the Singapore Night Safari isn't for the faint hearted.”

Her favourite city for shopping is:

Dubai:

“I love Dubai. I have been visiting Dubai for the last six years and a lot of my films have been shot there. I like the Mall of the Emirates. I am not a very big shopper but I really like the experience of walking around a mall, stopping by at the coffee shops. I am not a very brand or label conscious shopper. If I had to pick brands-I like a lot of dresses by Dolce & Gabbana among western designers. My other favourite is Roberto Cavalli. “

Her most memorable moments in London:

“I am very close to my family and London being my hometown will always harbour a special place in my heart. Namastey London was a turning point in my career and I've very fond memories of shooting the film. My sisters and I would paint the town red post pack-up as we dined at the amazing restaurants, cafes and have a blast together.”

Source: http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/TRA-revealed-katrina-kaif-is-in-love-again-4162777-PHO.html?seq=5&HF-13=

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)