My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Actor Ranbir Kapoor might be a star now, but the son of actor Rishi Kapoor and actress Neetu Singh says that before joining the Hindi film industry

April 11, New Delhi, : Actor Ranbir Kapoor might be a star now, but the son of actor Rishi Kapoor and actress Neetu Singh says that before joining the Hindi film industry, he knew that if acting didn’t work out for him, he would have tried his hand at filmmaking.

In an interview on TV show “Yeh Hai Meri Kahani”, he discussed various aspects of his life, beginning with the pressure of coming from an illustrious film family, his education, which was a big deal for his family, and his studying acting and more.

"If I failed as an actor, I will take up direction or produce films but I will do something around the film industry. This is when I told my father that I would want to go to an acting institute and train myself," the “Barfi!” star said in a statement.

He learnt acting from the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York.

The interview will be aired Saturday on UTV Stars.(IANS)

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)