My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Woodley Slams 'Twilight Series' calling it unhealthy

Los Angeles, March 13 : Actress Shailene Woodley slammed "Twilight Series" saying that the story is all about an unhealthy and toxic relationship.

Woodley has followed in the footsteps of fellow actresses Jennifer Lawrence, Kristen Stewart and Lily Collins by signing on to star in film adaptations of best-selling young adult novels.

While she felt a kinship with "The Hunger Games" actress Lawrence, even asking her for advice before accepting the lead role in "Divergent", Woodley doesn't feel the same affinity for Stewart's series, reports eonline. com.

"Twilight, I'm sorry, is about a very unhealthy, toxic relationship," said Woodley of the romance between Bella Swan and Edward Cullen, played by Stewart and Robert Pattinson.

"She falls in love with this guy and the second he leaves her, her life is over and she's going to kill herself! What message are we sending to young people? That is not going to help this world evolve."(IANS)

Source: Top News

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)