My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Swift gets restraining order against stalker

Los Angeles, March 4 : Pop star Taylor Swift has got a temporary restraining order against a man who claims to be her husband.

Timothy Sweet, 33, is ordered to refrain from making any contact with the star until March 25, after which a court hearing will take place to decide whether to extend the order, reports eonline. com.

According to the 24-year-old singer's request filed in the Los Angeles Superior Court, Sweet, a six feet tall man, has been harassing her and claiming to be her husband through repeated phone messages, letters and social media.

Swift also asked the court to order that Sweet stays away from her mother, father and brother.

The judge granted the request.

The "Love story" hitmaker stated that Sweet's conduct is "seriously alarming and harassing and extremely distressing to me and my family" and said that she does "not have desire to interact with or communicate in any way with Mr. Sweet."(IANS)

Source: Top News

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)