My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Himanshu Jindal, DTUDelhi Technical University (DTU ) is running a new record in terms of placements made by the package . Yes , there 's a student from USA Google has offered a package of Rs 93 lakh .Officials at DTU fourth year computer engineering student Himanshu Jindal 1.15 million U.S. dollars and 125 by the company Google stock ( total 93 million ) also received offers . DTU any student found it by far the biggest salary on offer . Prior to the annual package of Rs 58 lakh was a student .

Himanshu Jindal happy with this offer for 21 years , says: " I ​​still can not believe that I have been able to afford a big company like Google has received offers . I did not ever

imagine in my dreams . "

Himanshu living in Mansa, Punjab .

"The Google in August this year to discuss placement came to our campus . We then gave a written test , which I and the other seven students were shortlisted . Then coding , the technical and design related interviews . Although I had tried our very best , but I was not convinced I have to make this selection will be . Result came on September 13 . "

Let me tell you a BTech Himanshu will be completed in May next year and in October 2014 they will be joining Google's U.S. office .

Himanshu their family and sisters are very happy with this achievement . He says, " My family is still in the U.S. are beginning to make plans to hang out . They are all very happy . "

The businessman in Mansa Himanshu 's father , while his mother is housewife . His two sisters are lecturers in colleges of Punjab .

Keyword : Himanshu Jindal, Google, Delhi Technological University, Placements, Highest pay package, DTU

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)