My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

With One Mini, HTC becomes the latest phone maker to adopt the miniaturization trend. 
The One Mini follows the same external design cues and ergonomic proportions of its bigger brother, the HTC One, and on the inside uses the same custom skin, Beats Audio technology, and user 

interface. However, the smaller device's size means that some internal components have had to be changed.

It has a 720p 4.3-inch display (instead of a 4.9-inch full HD screen). There's also less RAM (1GB) and a smaller dual core 1.4GHz processor, but it will still pack a sufficient punch to run any app currently available on Google Play and will be more affordable than the company's true flagship, extending the cool factor to more potential users.

"We wanted to extend the device family and our addressable market, by launching the mini and taking the key pillars that we talk about on the HTC One and put it together in a smaller package and a more value orientated price point," said HTC director of commercialization product management Graham Wheeler to explain the logic behind the decision to launch the phone.

Gadgets going mini

As such, the HTC One Mini becomes the latest in a growing range of 'mini me' gadgets that includes the Samsung Galaxy SIV Mini and the Sony Xperia ZR. Interestingly, HTC is also currently rumored to be in the process of developing and launching a tablet version of the One which would also compete head to head with similar offerings from Samsung and Sony.

Announced Thursday at a low-key press event in London, the Mini will be available in August.

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)