My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

News of new baby has brought a mix of happiness and sadness: Shah Rukh KhanShah Rukh Khan, who has been blessed with a third child through surrogacy, has said that the much-publicised issue was a "personal and confidential" matter for him. "It is a personal and confidential matter...it is a mix of happiness and sadness. I request the authorities concerned to continue to

enthusiastically investigate about my baby," he told reporters at the music launch of his upcoming film Chennai Express.

Earlier in the day, civic officials confirmed having received birth report of Shah Rukh and Gauri Khan's baby boy, born with the help of a surrogate mother. As per the report, the baby was born on May 27 at the Masrani Hospital for Women in suburban Andheri. The celebrity couple has two kids - son Aryan and daughter Suhana.

"Get over it. Get on the train baby, and not my baby. Will talk about all this later," he told reporters who asked a volley of questions about the new member of his family.

Asked how does it feel to become father for the third time, the 47-year-old King Khan shot back in his typical style: "Ask your health reporter."  It is mandatory for nursing homes and hospitals to register every birth in the city. The civic body issues birth certificates to parents on the basis of a report received from the health facility concerned.

Earlier, following a complaint based on media reports that a pre-natal sex determination test had been conducted on the child, the BMC sent a team to Khan's residence last month to ascertain the facts. The team, however, was turned away.

Gender testing is banned under the Pre-Conception and Pre-Natal Diagnostic Technique (PCPNDT) Act. A BMC officer has said a team would be sent to Khan's residence in suburban Bandra to find out from him if a sex determination test was conducted on the foetus.

Source: Hindustan Times

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)