My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

srkShah Rukh Khan spoke to Mr. Jeetendra and a meeting was held between Mr. Jeetendra, UTV and Shah Rukh Khan to resolve the situation of both the movies releasing together, and find a win-win situation for all. 

"Keeping in mind that both weekends (Aug 8 and Aug 15) are good times for film releases, Jeetendra sir being the senior most showed the path. He took the decision to move OUATIM Dobara to August 15. This is extremely graceful of him. UTV, Rohit and I are very happy with the decision made and we thank Jeetu sir and Balaji for the same. This should pave the way for such mature and sensible amicable understandings whenever two films release on the same day in future too," says Shah Rukh Khan. 

"My father and Shah Rukh spoke and have clearly worked out what is best for both the films. Both are big and keenly awaited and should not be made to eat into each other's business. I have huge respect for SRK and wish him the best," says Ekta Kapoor.

Sourse : Times of India

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)