My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Collage of Jiah Khan and Sooraj Pancholi

In a fresh development in Jiah Khan's suicide case, Juhu police has recovered five love letters written by Jiah Khan from Sooraj Pancholi's house.

The content of the letters is not known but according to reports the letters are almost same as that of the six-page letter written by Jiah.

Meanwhile, the police asked for Sooraj's custody in Andheri Metropolitan Court to investigate and verify the contents of these letters. Also, police has sent all the letters to handwriting experts to verify if they were written by Jiah. 

Sooraj has reportedly accepted that he had beaten up Jiah, who under pressure from him even aborted their child.

Collage of Jiah Khan and Sooraj Pancholi

Cops are awaiting the medical report to find out whether Sooraj assaulted her or not. Police is waiting for the post mortem and forensic reports which may throw light on the fact. 

Sooraj, son of actor couple Aditya Pancholi and Zarina Wahab, was arrested on Monday for abetting Jiah's suicide.

Jiah Khan

Zarina Wahab takes charge
Till now Aditya Pancholi was always seen with his son Sooraj Pancholi but now his mother Zareena Wahab has decided to take charge of Sooraj's image. This decision was taken considering Aditya's wild past and legally-challenged image.

On Monday when Sooraj was detained, his mother accompanied him to the police station and also on Tuesday she was present for the court hearings.

Jiah Khan
The actress appealed to the media to not to jump into conclusions and said, "Let Jiah's mother say what she wants to. The truth will come out. I will say one thing. I am a mother too. And the mother of a daughter. I know the pain that Jiah's mother is going through. But I also know my son. I know what he’s capable of doing. And the behaviour that I hear being attributed to him is not like my son at all."

Meanwhile, it is also being reported that Aditya Pancholi has stopped eating and refuses to turn on the AC as his son is locked up.

Jiah Khan

Source: indiatoday

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)