My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

How to make your hair growth fasterDo you see people around you who have strong, healthy hair that grows fast, but does your hair seem to take all the time in the world to even reach your shoulders?

While there might not any scientific way to increase hair growth, there are ways to, perhaps, stimulate it. Here are a few steps that you can adopt to get your hair to grow faster:

Use hair products that not only suit your hair, but also give it shine and invigorate it from the roots.

Protein is very important for hair as it helps produce the amino acids that the hair needs for it to grow. Keratin, which is what the hair is largely made of, can be produced only from amino acids, and for that you need to consume proteins. Go for regular keratin treatments to the salon. It keeps the hair healthy and adds shine to dull hair.

Make sure that your scalp isn't dry. Dryness of scalp generally leads to dandruff, which, in turn, might not help in hair growth.

Protect your hair from dust, dirt and the sun when you step out during the summer. You can, perhaps, wrap a scarf around your head, as the summer sun can be pretty damaging, and dust can increase dandruff.

Add Vitamin B and C to your diet apart from protein, as well as iron and zinc. A lack of iron and zinc can lead to poor hair health, and even hair loss.

Follow a healthy diet as a poor one can lead to unhealthy hair that will be prone to breakage.

Also Read : How to get the perfect wavy hair, How to make face masks at home, Know the benefits of using a face mask, hidden beauty secrets of a woman, Read few easy tips for perfect shave

images
Tyra my hair grows but always breaks off I don\'t understand why that happens

Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)