My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon
Sell My House FastThere are occasions in life when we have to move quickly and make important decisions in a short timeframe. In the present economic climate you might need to move home, maybe you have mortgage arrears, maybe you need to release your capital, maybe you need to relocate for work or your children’s school. In such a situation there is an obvious need to sell my house fast.

Fishneedwater is a new breed of online estate agents who don’t just create a basic property advert, we will create a professional and vastly superior property advert to ensure it grabs a potential buyer’s attention. Part of their online service is to value your house using an accredited RICS surveyor. Such a valuation is used by Banks when deciding the Loan To Value (LTV) they are prepared to give. In contrast it is not uncommon for traditional high street agents to offer optimistic valuations to simply whet your appetite and get you on board. Fishneedwater believe their approach offers an open and transparent way to price your home which will help in your goal to “sell my house fast”

“So how do I “sell my house fast?”

Price is one of the key drivers here and the RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors) valuation that Fishneedwater offer is the surest way to get an accurate property price from qualified independent surveyor. This will ensure you attract plenty of activity and viewings. In this situation it is not uncommon for offers to go into sealed bids which in turn can push up the asking price. Their low online fee of just £795 to sell your home allows you the additional flexibility lower your asking price (should you need to) due the amount of money you are saving compared to traditional estate agent fees. In London you could save £8000 based on the average house price sale using a typical estate agents fee of 1.8%.

If you are looking for a silver bullet to “sell my house fast” then there isn’t one so to speak. However, below are some important steps to help the process:-

Ensuring your valuation is accurate. Remember a RICS valuation will help here.

Ensuring your home is well presented for the photos and during the viewings. Make sure you de-clutter your home.

Engaging the services of an estate agent at a competitive rate which allows you to be more flexible on the sale value of your property.

Make sure you property receives maximum exposure via the online property portals.

Fishneedwater believe they can help you on all these counts and as a member of the NAEA (National Association of Estate Agents) they are well placed to give expert advice on all elements of the selling process. If you think I need to “sell my house fast” then look no further. We are sure you will not be disappointed.

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)