My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Ahmedabad. Veeru Oli, a second year MBA student at IIM Ahmedabad, has been offered the post of Union Oil Minister by Reliance. Veeru had earlier interned with Reliance Industries Limited in April-May this year, and his bosses at Reliance were very impressed with his performance.

“Veeru even cheated his best friend Jai, who was interning with Indian Oil at that time, and hoodwinked him into sharing some classified documents,” sources at Reliance revealed how Veeru won over his project guide and other senior officials, who saw a distinct cultural fit between Veeru and the company.

Mukesh Ambani

Mukesh Ambani watching Arvind Kejriwal’s press conference earlier today

Sources claim that after Arvind Kejriwal revealed the long known secret that Mukesh Ambani was running the country, the Chairman of Reliance Industries Limited decided to come out in open and run it in the most transparent manner.

“Mr. Ambani was watching Kejriwal’s press conference and he was visibly happy,” a Reliance source revealed, “However he was worried that the youth of the country could be disappointed to know that a leading corporate house ran such a lousy and messy government.”

“Mukesh Ambani is an MBA and he has been accused of running this government that has failed to meet the GDP growth projections; this could have strengthened the stereotype that an MBA degree was all fraud where projections were realized only in Excel sheets,” the source explained.

To dispel such fears and to impress the young generation, Mukesh Ambani decided to use the brand value and goodwill of IIMs, following which his officials came up with this PPO (Pre-Placement Offer) idea.

Veeru is the first student of the 2011-2013 MBA batch of IIM Ahmedabad who has got a PPO and he has accepted the offer.

“I will try my best to prove that MBAs can also work,” Veeru said.

When Faking News asked Veeru whether he really cheated his best friend Jai to get this job offer from Reliance, he dismissed these “allegations” as being “baseless and false”.

Source: fakingnews

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)