My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

http://i.ndtvimg.com/progold/294671_thumb.jpgDirectorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance, Government of India, issued notification for recruitment of Legal Consultants to assist the Directorate in discharge of its duties under the FEMA -1999, PMLA - 2002, FERA -1973 and other related legislations at its various offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Jalandhar, Cochin, Guwahati, Lucknow and Patna, for a period of one year. Interested candidates should send their applications by 31 March 2013.

Important Dates:
Last Date for receipt of applications: 31 March 2013

Vacancy Details:

Post Name: Legal Consultants

Duration: The engagement of legal consultant will be initially for a period of one year.

Age (as on 31 March 2013): Not more than 30 years

Educational Qualification: 5 years integrated Bachelors’ degree in Law.

Desirable Qualification: Experience at bar dealing with criminal and fiscal laws.

Remuneration: Rs.40000 per month (fixed)

Placement: Presently at Directorate’s offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Jalandhar, Cochin, Guwahati, Lucknow and Patna, but will be liable to serve anywhere in India, as and when required.

Choice / preference for location should be indicated in the application form.

How to Apply: Interested candidates can send  their applications along with copies of required documents to “The Joint Director (Admn), Directorate of Enforcement, 6th floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan market, New Delhi, 110003” so as to reach the given address by 31 March 2013.

Selected candidates will be required to execute a service bond, also having a confidentiality clause, before joining.

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)