My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Barack Obama looking to further strengthening ties with India: White HouseBarack Obama looking to further strengthening ties with India: White House

Washington: Barack Obama is looking to further strengthen Indo-American ties in his second term as the President of US, the White House said on Thursday.

"India is an incredibly important country in the world, not just the region. And the (US) President looks forward to continuing to enhance the depth of our relationship, to work together on common goals in the region and around the world," White House Press Secretary Jay Carney told reporters.

"I think you can expect in his second term that he will consider it a success if at the end of his second term that bilateral relationship is stronger even than it is today," Carney said in response to a question.

"The President's views have not changed, both on the importance and value of the Indian-American community and the importance and value of the bilateral relationship that we have developed with India," he said when asked about Obama's views on India-US relationship.

Source: http://ibnlive.in.com/news/barack-obama-looking-to-further-strengthening-ties-with-india-white-house/370087-2.html

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)