My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Lawrence advised Woodley to take 'Divergent'

Los Angeles, March 4 : Shailene Woodley, who made her big screen debut with "The Descendants", says actress Jennifer Lawrence advised her to sign "Divergent" and said she "should definitely take it".

"Divergent" will see Woodley, best known for her role in "The Secret Life of the American Teenager", in the lead role as Beatrice "Tris" Prior.

"I have still yet to meet Jennifer in the flesh, but I had a slight interaction with her where I asked her about 'The Hunger Games' and what it was like, and her life and how much it has changed. It was nice asking someone who has been through the process and is kind of seasoned in the young-adult franchise," Woodley said in a statement.

"She gave me really beautiful advice and said that I should definitely take it. (She said that) ‘It will be the best thing that ever happened. But don’t be an idiot, do a sex tape, (or) do drugs. And go to Whole Foods when your movie opens'," she added.

"Divergent" is based in futuristic Chicago where people are tested when they are young and subsequently divided into five factions based on their personalities and virtues. Each represents a different virtue, and teenagers have to decide if they want to stay in their faction or switch to another.

The movie will hit Indian screens April 11. (IANS)

Source: Top News

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)