My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Prabhudheva, Shahid to dance to 'Gandi baat' New Delhi, June 25 : This one's likely to be a visual delight - dancing ace Prabhudheva and actor Shahid Kapoor will groove together for the first time for "Rambo Rajkumar" in a song called "Gandi baat". They are excited.

Prabhudheva, who is directing the movie, said he is very "excited" to perform alongside Shahid, who in his opinion is one of Bollywood's most talented performers.

"I'm very excited about the song and Shahid and I are already rehearsing for it. It's a fun and peppy track," he said in a statement.

Shahid said he is "really looking forward to doing a full dance song with Prabhu sir. His style is very new for me, so it's a challenge. But I am loving it!"

The song, composed by Pritam, will be shot in a bar setting. Rehearsals for the number are in process.

Producer Viki Rajani says: "'Gandi baat' will be well remembered as we have two of the biggest and best dancers matching steps to a peppy track for the very first time."

The song is "high on tempo" keeping in mind the energy that Prabhudheva and Shahid are capable of, Pritam said in a statement. He is "extremely confident that they will take 'Gandi baat' notches higher".

The movie will hit screens Nov 29.(IANS)

Source: Top News

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)