My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Raanjhnaa Movie First Look Stills

Sonam Kapoor and Dhanush called on the capital to promote their film Raanjhnaa which is set for a June 21 release. Both Sonam and her Raanjhnaa co-star Dhanush had loads of fun with college students at a university in Delhi, NCR on Friday. Right at the outset students insisted,

quite predictably, on Kolaveri Di from Dhanush. The Tamil star said he was bored of the song now, but agreed to sing if the students accompanied him. He crooned a few lines to a roar of applause. Some popular things stay just that – popular.

After Dhanush had sung the song when the spotlight shifted to the style diva she repeated one of her lines from the film. Watch Video 

Later at a press con Dhanush said he was thrilled to watch himself speak Hindi on screen. "My Hindi will take a long time to get perfect; I gave everyone a hard time." He talked about his role in Raanjhnaa:  "Playing a Benarasi boy was no different. Boys in Madurai are the same and, honestly, there's only one way boys know how to woo girls."

How is Dhanush as a co-star? Sonam said Dhanush is very down-to-earth. Speaking about Zoya, the character she plays in the film she said that she would love to be loved the way Zoya is loved in the film. Sonam said, “The role I play is something with which many girls will identify with. She is a middle class girl in her values, is very headstrong and emotional. On that level, I do connect with her. When Zoya falls in love she believes in it and feels strongly about it. Love is complicated as I believe in it too, like her, but very few people like her have the courage to take a stand.”

Raanjhnaa is the second directorial venture of Anand L Rai after Tanu Weds Manu. Written by Himanshu Sharma, Raanjhnaa is scheduled to release on June 21, 2013. Produced by Krishika Lulla under Eros International, the film's music is composed by Academy Award winner, AR Rahman.

Articles about Raanjhnaa

Raanjhanaa

Source: Times of India & you tube

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)