My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor starrer AASHIQUI 2 joins 100cr club

By Glamsham Editorial

T-Series and Vishesh Films, AASHIQUI 2, is a simple, uncomplicated musical love drama released on 26th April 2013 with Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor in the lead. The movie has entered the Rs. 100cr club and it is still running houseful in theatres.

A romantic musical drama directed by Mohit Suri saw a fresh pair Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor in the lead. This film with a fresh lead was opened to an unprecedented response unanimously across theaters in the country. Even after 4 weeks of making a show at the box office by earning Rs. 100cr gross worldwide, AASHIQUI 2 is still running in multiplexes and single screen theatres.

Made in the humble budget of Rs. 10cr, AASHIQUI 2 has shown a successful stint at the box office by reaching the Rs. 100 cr. Producer Bhushan Kumar, T-Series proudly announces that, "AASHIQUI 2 was made with a budget of Rs. 10cr and another Rs. 8cr for print and publicity. Till now, AASHIQUI 2 has made Rs. 75cr net and Rs. 100cr gross as per trade figures." He adds, "With the blessing of my father Gulshan Kumarji under the able guidance of Bhatt Saab and the dynamic prerelease efforts of my T-Series team in a limited period of 3 weeks, AASHIQUI 2 has become a new landmark film with relatively new faces in the 100th year of Indian cinema."

In its 4th week and after making Rs. 100cr gross, AASHIQUI 2 still makes waves at the box office.

More on bollywood at glamsham.com

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)