My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Making money online through Videos

Requirements & Details

We all have lifted someone or got lifted by someone for fun either in college, family function, dance performance, marriage function or any other occassion. So lets make this fun loving activity into earning proposition. Its fun and its simple.

Whether you are a student, businessman, housewife, selfemployed, unemployed - Everybody is eligible for this part time job.

Email: [email protected]

Following are the details:

How It Works : For every video of 30 minutes you will be paid Rs 500. You can make as many videos of 30 minutes as you want and earn accordingly. After receiving the videos money will be paid to you through any of the following modes you choose :

1. Account transfer - Amount will be transferred in your account the details of which you will provide.

2. Paypal - If you have paypal account it will be transferred through paypal account.

3. Cheque/DD sent to you through post.

Money will be paid within 1 week of receiving the videos.

Announcement : You have to put in 30 minutes of time to achieve the results.

You need not spend any money to make these videos as you can do these videos with you friends and relatives. Still if you want to pay anyone acting in the video you can pay her/him according to your wish.

Where these videos will be posted : These videos will be posted on my very successfull youtube channel which caters to this theme of lifting people. You can have a look at the youtube channel :

http://www.youtube.com/myinfoline

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/myinfoline?ref=hl

So kindly respond only if you are comfortable in your videos being posted on the above youtube channel.

Privacy will be kept in mind of the users and videos will not be posted anywhere else other than on Youtube.

What is the purpose : I will be earning through these videos by posting these videos on youtube. As my youtube channel is a Myinfoline I earn revenue through these videos.

So you send me videos and get paid for these videos. I will post these videos on youtube and earn revenue through these videos.

No Nudity : Videos must not contain any adult content and nudity.

Requirement : You need to do videos wherein you are lifting someone and the other person is also lifting you in various lifting positions ( Some sample pictures are added on this page below). Other than these lifting styles you can also derive your own style if you want.

You can do these videos with your friend, sister, mom, aunt or any other person you wish to. Choice is yours with whom you want to do these videos. Following are the sample videos for you to understand that what is required to be done.

Terms and Conditions

1. You have to make 3 videos of 10 minutes each so in total 30 minutes wherein 2 individuals ( Either 2 females or 1 Female and 1 Guy ) lift each other in different lifting positions. And around 20 photos in different lifting positions. So in total 30 minutes of video and 20 photos constitute completion of one project which will give you Rs 500. You can make 4 such projects in a month one by one and earn Rs 2000. It can be you and someone else or you can shoot it between any 2 individuals. Only thing that is not acceptable is 2 guys performing in a video.

2. Performers can have full fun while lifting each other. They can laugh, dance, talk and do whatever they want to do. Try to hold each other while lifting for maximum duration. Like if someone is able to hold another person for say 2 minutes at a stretch then that person must hold it for that duration. If someone is able to hold for 30 seconds then also it is fine. It will depend on strength of each individual.

3.People performing in the video must be grown ups and not kids. There is no maximum limit of age. Anyone from age 15 - 60 years can perform.

4. Video resolution needs to be 1280 * 720 and it can be shot with video camera or if you have good mobile phone like Apple or latest Samsung it will also work.

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)