My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

There are many mysteries that surround the life of William Shakespeare - some are based on facts and some are based on fiction! Some are interesting facts, some are strange facts and some are down right weird facts.Shakespeare was interesting! Check out our Top 10 Facts on Shakespeare!

TOP 10 FACTS ABOUT SHAKESPEARE!

• No one knows the actual birthday of Shakespeare!
  • Anne Hathaway was eight years older than Shakespeare and three months pregnant when they got married!
  • Many Shakespeare life facts are unknown - these are referred to as the Lost Years
  • Shakespeare's Father, John was a money lender! He was accused in the Exchequer Court of Usury for lending money at the inflated rate of 20% and 25% Interest!
  • William Arden, a relative of Shakespeare's mother Mary Arden, was arrested for plotting against Queen Elizabeth I, imprisoned in the Tower of London and executed!
  • Shakespeare and his company built TWO Globe Theatres!
  • Shakespeare never published any of his plays!
  • Shakespeare and the Globe Actors were implicated in the Essex Rebellion of 1601!
  • Many eminent Authors and Politicians do not believe that Shakespeare wrote his plays... Shakespeare's family were all illiterate!

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)